Wednesday, 19 November 2025

IKS Syllabus_QP Pattern

 

 1.) Course Category: IKS (Indian Knowledge System)

2)      Course Name: Introduction to Indian Poetics (Course number:  01)

3)      Total Marks: 50

4)      Credits: 02

Module I

Introduction

Introduction to the Rasa theory

Module II

Selections from the Ramayana and the Mahabharat

A. Rukmini Swayamwara (The Mahabharat— Shringara)

B. Shabari (The Ramayana—Karuna)

C. Draupadi Vastraharan (The Mahabharat-- Bibhatsa) 

D. Lanka Dahan (The Ramayana—Adbhuta)

E. Draupadi Swayamwara (The Mahabharat— Veera) F. Seeta Apaharan (The Ramayana—Bhayanaka)

G. Krishna-Sudama (The Mahabharat—Shanta)

H. Shishupal Vadha (The Mahabharat—Raudra)

I. Krishna’s Childhood at Vrindavan (The Mahabharata – Hasaya)

 

Total Marks: 50;          Semester end Exam: 40 marks;       Internal Exam: 10 marks

Question Paper Pattern

Q. 1) MCQs (Module I and II)                                                              (10)

Q. 2) Long answer question (Module I) (01 out of 02)                       (10)

Q. 3) Long answer question (Module II) (01 out of 02)                      (10)

Q. 4) Write short notes (Module I and II) (02 out of 04)                    (10)

*    *    *    *    *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BCOM_AEC

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F1IRMakowHOCmho9iSvSdqoPKh2SWmVe/view?usp=sharing